Sunday 12 January 2014

Less is More: Week 154 OLC Hearts

Its been a long time since I've played along with the LIM challenges.  But after having not made any cards for ages (apart from Christmas ones) - it was good to have a play, and I do love the one layer cards.

Today I've made two cards - both use the same sort of technique.

I used a die cut (Cheery Lynn) celtic heart as a mask, and sponged some blue ink over the top.  In the first card, my card was slightly textured, and I spritzed over the top which left little dots of paler ink (especially where I'd used the darker blue ink).
My second card, was more clean and simple (better fits the less is more brief). Although its quite hard to not add ribbons/bows - but then it would be a bit girly and not appropriate to give my other half for valentine's day!


I'm also entering this into the Simon Says Stamp: Blues challenge.

Thanks for looking and for any comments, Anna x

2 comments:

  1. This is so effective Anna!
    Thanks so much for joining us.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete