Sunday 3 February 2013

LIM- Kraft & Kreme

Happy 2nd Birthday, Less is More.  

Less is more has been providing inspiration and challenges for two years. Today the challenge is Kraft & Kreme.



This is the SU medallion stamped in versamark and embossed in SU white embossing powder, which on Kraft card is a lovely creamy colour. The medallion is a large stamp, so I normally use an off the page technique (especially with this size card - 5" x 5"). I've cut a corner of the medallion and mounted it on a Fleur de Lis nestie. As its only two colours, I've added some texture by running my image through an embossing folder, and adding a sheer ribbon.

This weekend its been nice to have both daughters at home.

4 comments:

  1. This is super Anna, I love the embossing!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW....love this card! I pull this die out to use on my card, but couldn't figure out what to do....you've done an excellent job with it! I also have that large stamp and rarely use it because it is so large....you've inspired me to get it out and try it again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the embossed stamp

    Sorry for the late visit this week... Thanks for joining us for the 2nd birthday celebrations!
    Jen xx
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a brilliant idea for using the Medallion stamp Anna and I like the way you embossed it too. Hope you had a lovely weekend with your girls! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete