Sunday 18 March 2012

Mothering Sunday

Happy Mothering Sunday to my Mum - this is the card I made for her.  One of the reasons I started making cards was I could never find quite what I wanted in the shops - my Mum is most instant it is Mothering Sunday and not Mother's Day.  So this ones for you, Mum xx.


The sentiment was made on the computer, and I was quite pleased that I got the colour to match the pool party ink/card. The stamp used is SU - Precious Butterflies.   I used the same idea, with more butterflies for a slightly different card (as there are lots of March birthdays, and I had such fun spritzing the background)!



I am entering this into the Samuel Taylor March Callenge - butterflies http://samueltaylors.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/march-challenge.html

1 comment:

  1. I love that we can tailor our homemade cards to the recipient - I bet your mum was delighted with her proper Mothering Sunday card! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete